Long time no speak...
I got kinda bored and hadn't posted on here for a while so I decided to make myself busy.
And here's the result.
So we have.
- VH-OJC, Livery was used on the Lockheed L-188 Electra
- VH-OJS, Livery used on the 707 Trainer aircraft, which was a special HS-125 fitted with a 707 Cockpit
- VH-OEB, Livery used on B707-138B's, V-Jet was a nickname for the new Turbofan engine, still used today on N707JT, John Travolta's personal B707
- VH-OEF, Livery is the livery used on VH-XBA which is now retired at Longreach
- VH-OEH, Livery was the livery that the B747-200B was delivered in.
They will get released on Avsim and Flightsim.com in due time.